We’ve published the August 2021 edition of our regular newsletter, which contains a range of important updates, including:
* The reflections of our Independent Chair, Chris Murray, on his opening few months in the role
* Details on senior leadership changes at the Environment Agency
* The view from Blueprint for Water on how regional water plans can best benefit the environment
* A round-up of the proposed Strategic Water Resource Options (SROs) that could one day significantly benefit the South East
* An update on our work to make sure all the regional water plans for England and Wales are aligned
* The latest findings from our ongoing customer research programme to shape our regional plan.
Click here to read the newsletter.