Our latest newsletter has been published, with the key highlights including:
* Positive news on the future of regional water resources planning
* An update on our ongoing consultation on the draft regional plan for South East England
* Views from our stakeholders on the draft regional plan
* Details of an important change in the WRSE team
* A feature on the proposed Broad Oak Reservoir in Kent.
Interactive online Q&A session on 2 February 2023
From 1pm to 3pm on 2 February 2023, you’ll have the chance to put your questions and comments on the draft regional plan for the South East to the WRSE team and colleagues from our member water companies.
This will be through a live online Q&A session we’ll be hosting via our consultation website (https://wrse.uk.engagementhq.com/) , as we successfully did for the consultation on our emerging regional plan early last year.
We’ll provide confirmed details for this event via this website, plus we’ll share them via our LinkedIn page (https://www.linkedin.com/company/water-resources-south-east/) . We do hope you’re able to join us on 2 February.