What this policy covers
What personal information we collect
We collect your email address when you sign up to receive further information from this site. Please note that you can browse all publicly accessible sections of this website completely anonymously without signing up.
How we use the usage information we collect
We collect this information in order to:
- analyse and interpret it to help meet our objectives and obligations
- communicate information about engagement opportunities, events and other initiatives; and
- respond to enquiries and otherwise engage with stakeholders.
Our website may contain links to other websites. Those links are provided for convenience and may not remain current or be maintained. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of linked websites and we suggest you review the privacy policies of those websites before using them.
While no online service is completely secure, we work very hard to protect information about you against unauthorized access, use, alteration, or destruction, and take all reasonable measures to do so.
Requesting access or correcting your personal information
Subject to applicable local laws and regulations, you may have some or all of the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- to rectify any inaccuracies within that personal data;
- to request the erasure of your personal data residing with us; and
- to withdraw your consent to our holding your personal data.
If you wish to contact us to with a request relating to personal information we hold about you, please contact us using the contact details set out below including your name and contact details. We may need to verify your identity before providing you with your personal information.