Stakeholder Advisory Group
Our Stakeholder Advisory Group is a new feature of WRSE and provides us with essential insight from a range of other interested organisations, businesses and sectors. They are setting out their vision for the sectors they represent and what they want the regional resilience plan to deliver, while we can show how our work influences water companies’ plans.
To date, members include:
* Regulators’ Alliance for Progressing Infrastructure Development (RAPID)
* National Farmers Union
* The Canal and Rivers Trust
* Consumer Council for Water (CCW)
* Greater London Authority
* Kent County Council
* Hertfordshire and Middlesex Wildlife Trust
* Oxford Water Network
* Salmon and Trout Conservation
* Business Stream
Our Stakeholder Advisory Group meetings are also attended by representatives from Defra, the Environment Agency and Natural England.