Terms and conditions
The term ‘WRSE’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website which is WRSE. WRSE is an alliance of the six water companies in the South East of England, namely Affinity Water, Portsmouth Water, SES Water, South East Water, Southern Water and Thames Water. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content (and by that we mean any information, data, music, sound files, photographs, graphics, images, videos, articles, or other content accessible on the site) of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- This website may also include links to other sites. These links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
- We do not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights on our site, and the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.